The Faculty will ensure the quality of practice learning for advanced practitioners is fully understood and improved across the region. This will include trainees having access to high-quality recruitment, assessment and supervision.
Key areas of work are:
- Supporting the Centre for Advancing Practice accreditation programme by working with our Higher Education Institutions to go through this process and also maintain the standards through annual review
- Knowing all trainees including their assigned supervisor. Ensuring that the financial support for dedicated supervision time is being utilised.
- Listening to the feedback from the yearly NETs survey and identify any improvements to be implemented
- Specialist Training Programme Directors that
- can support trainees with queries
- develop projects to improve the trainee’s experience
- Developing a Best Practice guide for recruitment, supporting trainees and supervision.