This is your opportunity to work for the Centre as a reviewer.
The Centre for Advancing Practice are looking to recruit reviewers from across the health and social care workforce and higher education sector to contribute to expanding Centre activity. The purpose of the role is to review and support quality assurance for programme accreditation, credential development, consultant or ePortfolio (supported) Route. This is an opportunity to contribute to a high profile and exciting workforce transformation programme, in a supportive and busy team.
Reviewers are expected to have a clinical or academic background in a health and care profession and experience of at least one of the following: advanced clinical practice, higher education programme accreditation, credential endorsement (or similar), or portfolio review. Reviewers should normally be registered practitioners and be in good standing with their regulator.
£200 per day or £100 per half day
Main area: Administration
Grade: £200 per day or £100 per half day
Hours: Part time / Other
This will be a bank contract so working pattern will vary
Salary: £200 per day or £100 per half day
Closing date: 06/12/2023 23:59
- On a statutory or professional body register
- Has a postgraduate or equivalent qualification or experience in advanced and/or another consultant level practice.
- Working at an advanced or consultant Advancing Practice level or as an academic (can be recently retired <2 years).
- Experience of advanced clinical practice
- Experience of reviewing evidence against a set of standards
- Contemporary knowledge of national advancing practice agenda
- Has strong written, communication and analytical skills
- Targeted Approach
- Is from a profession or has the clinical specialisms that match Centre work streams
Find out what the Centre of Advancing Practice does