Health Education England (HEE) was seeking to engage stakeholders on the Centre’s approach to multi-professional advanced practice credentials. This is ahead of the Centre’s full credential approval and assurance process being launched in 2022.
The six-week exercise ran from mid-January to 28 February 2022. Its purpose was to:
- Share, promote and build confidence in the Centre’s approach.
- Seek feedback to refine the Centre’s credential approval and assurance process prior to launch.
- Support on-going engagement with key stakeholders.
The exercise involved the following:
- A briefing document that explains the Centre’s approach
- Webinars to support stakeholder engagement: [Recorded session available at the bottom of this page]
- An online platform for providing feedback
- By-invitation virtual roundtable discussions with stakeholder groups.
We recognise current service and workforce pressures in the context of Covid and we keept engagement levels under careful revie.
We will share a report once the exercise is complete.
As part of this exercise we have held a series of webinars – slides from which are available here.
A recorded session is also available below.