HEE’s Centre for Advancing Practice Conference 2021, Extraordinary People, Extraordinary Care, took place on 8th and 11th November 2021.
This virtual conference brought together speakers from across the professions to deliver a virtual conference to over 2000 delegates.
Key notes and main stage
- Extraordinary People, Extraordinary Care – Beverley Harden, Dr Navina Evans and Anna Gill
- The Centre for Advancing Practice in the 21st Century – Mark Radford, Richard Collier and Beverley Harden
- Association Of Advanced Practice UK vision for the future – Kathy Hague, Anna Jones, Colette Henderson, Donna McConnell, Katrina Maclaine, and Vicky MacArthur
- Supervision – Leading the way in developing Extraordinary Advanced Practitioners – Deborah Harding
- Enhanced Framework and Apprenticeships – Alison Leary and Samantha Cook
- Extraordinary Leadership in Advancing Practice – Caroline Chipperfield
- HEE Multidisciplinary Consultant Practice Development Framework – Next Steps Robert Crouch and Kim Manily
- A snapshot of Advancing Practice – Amani Al’Oraibi and Lauren Fothergill
- Expert Panel – Topic focus: Supervision Deborah Harding, Julia Taylor, Heather Nisbet and Nick Worth
- Expert Panel – Topic focus: Governance James Pratt, Katie Cooper, Julia Taylor and Clare Sutherland.
Workshops for both days can be found on our YouTube channel linked below.
#APConference21 As ever an interesting and enlightening event. Great to see Advanced Practice going from strength to strength 👏👏👏Delegate quote shared on social media.